The network address consists of four 3-digit numbers. In case of setting the network address,
the, name of the related address is displayed on the LCD of the ACP, and press
Up/Down/Left/Right (▲, ▼, ◀, ▶) button to set.
Press Up/Down (▲, ▼) button to increase/decrease the number of the digit where the cursor is
on, and press Left/Right (◀, ▶) button to move the digit of the network address to the left or
Example of pressing down (▼) button
Example of pressing right (▶) button
Setting the network address
• The network address can be separated to 4 digits based on ., and each number shall be
255 or less.
• Number exceeding 255 may not be input.
Assigning the network address
• Network address shall be assigned by the person in charge of the network of the corre-
sponding site. (IP address, Gateway address, Net mask)
• ACP can use both fixed IP type and dynamic IP type, but fixed IP type is recommended,
and if dynamic IP type is used, it may cause inconvenience of the customer.
• Please refer to "Using dynamic IP using DHCP" for details.
• If fixed IP type is used, network address (IP address, Gateway address, and Net mask)
shall be assigned by the person in charge of the network of the corresponding site.