Enter a URL
You can access a website quickly by entering the URL.
Websites are optimized for viewing on your device.
To enter a URL and go to a particular website, follow these
1. Touch the URL field at the top of your screen
2. Enter the URL using the onscreen keypad.
Search the Internet
To perform an internet search using keywords, follow these
1. Touch the Search bar at the top of the browser.
2. Enter the keyword(s) to search using the onscreen
keypad and touch
3. Touch a link to view the website.
Add and Delete Windows
You can have up to eight Internet windows open at one time.
To add a new window, follow these steps:
1. From your browser, press
A new browser window is opened.
Windows to see thumbnails of all open
3. Touch a window listing to open up that Internet
at the top right corner of the web page
thumbnail to delete the window.
The incognito feature allows you to view Internet sites
outside of normal browsing. Pages viewed in this incognito
window won't appear within your browser history or search
history, and no traces (such as cookies) are left on your
Note: Any downloaded files will be preserved and will stay on
your device after you exit the incognito mode.