1. If desired, rotate your device counterclockwise to a
2. When you touch the Enter message field, the QWERTY
3. Touch the desired alphabetic characters.
4. The screen initially opens in ABC mode. After typing the
first letter, the shift key
following letters will be lowercase.
to input another upper case letter or touch
twice to switch to ABC mode. The shift key will
in ABC mode. All following letters will
be uppercase until you touch the shift key again.
Use Symbol/Numeric Mode to add numbers, symbols, or
at the bottom of the screen. The numeric
2. Touch the desired number, symbol, or emoticon
will change to
3. Touch the
button to access additional symbols.
to return to Abc mode.
By using the Predictive Text option, you can have next letter
prediction and regional error correction, which compensates
for pressing the wrong keys on the QWERTY keyboard.
Predictive text is turned on by default.
1. Press and hold
2. Touch the
ON/OFF slider, located to the right of
the Predictive text field, to turn the feature on.
3. In the text portion of the message screen, begin typing
a word. A list of word options is displayed. Touch one of
the words to replace the word that has already been
typed or scroll the line of words to the left for more
4. Continue typing your message. Touch
message or press
information, refer to "Create and Send Messages" on
on the keyboard, then touch
to send the
for more options. For more