4. Touch Show battery percentage to see the battery
charge percentage next to the battery charge icon at
the top of the display.
From this menu you can view the device memory or mount,
unmount, or format an SD card.
To view the memory allocation for your device:
From the Settings screen, touch More tab
The Device memory displays as Total space,
System memory, Used space, Cached data,
Miscellaneous files, and Available space.
Once a memory card has been installed in your device,
the SD card memory displays as Total space and
Mount the SD Card
1. Install an SD card. For more information, refer to
"Install the Memory Card" on page 7.
2. From the Settings screen, touch More tab
3. Touch Mount SD card.
Unmount the SD Card
1. From the Settings screen, touch More tab
2. Touch Unmount SD card.
3. At the prompt, select OK to safely unmount the
4. Remove the SD card from the slot.
Note: Unmounting an SD card will stop some applications
from functioning. Applications may not be available
until you mount the SD card again.