Note: To select the picture area, touch and hold the current
4. Select an image area by touching and holding the
image and then selecting an available option:
• Selection mode: Provides several onscreen selection
options such as: Select area, Inverse selection,
Selection size, and Selection mode (Magnetic, Lasso,
Brush, Round, and Square).
• Select all: Select the entire area of the current image.
• Clipboard: Copy the currently selected area to your
5. Use the following editor controls to edit your photo:
Undo: Undo the last operation made on
Redo: Redo the last operation made to a photo
after performing an Undo.
Rotate: Rotate a photo in all four directions. You
can also mirror image a photo.
Crop: Crop (cut out) an area of a photo.
Color: Auto adjust color, Brightness, Contrast,
Saturation, Adjust RGB, Temperature,
Exposure, and Hue of a photo.
Effect: Add various effects to your photo.
Portrait: Apply various face correction effects
such as: Red eye fix, Airbrush face, Face
brightness, Out of focus, Beauty face, Face
reshaping, or Spot healing.
Sticker: Place various precreated onscreen
stickers atop your current image.
Drawing: Draw directly on your current photo
by using either a brush/pen or eraser.
Frame: Places a precreated border style on top
of your current image.