• Speed dial setting: Set up speed dialing. For more
information, refer to "Make a Call Using Speed Dial" on
• Send message/email: Send a text or message.
• Contacts to display: Display all of your contacts or
only display contacts on your Phone, SIM, or contacts
stored to other accounts. You can also touch
Customized list to change other options on how your
contacts are displayed.
Only contacts with phones: Display only the
contacts that have phone numbers.
List by: Sort by First name or Last name.
Display contacts by: Sort by First name or Last
Service numbers: Display or edit your service
Contact sharing settings: Send all or individual
contacts via Bluetooth in the form of namecards.
AT&T Address Book: Access the AT&T Address
Book so you can sync your contacts.
Options at Selected Contact Screen
1. From the Home screen, touch
2. Touch a contact and at the contact's display screen,
3. The following options are displayed:
• History: View the phone and message history for the
• Edit: Edit the contact's information.
• Delete: Delete the contact from your Address Book.
• Link contact: Link contacts with other contacts.
• Separate contact: Separate contacts that have been
linked. This option only appears if the contact has been
• Mark as default: Mark one of multiple linked contacts
as default. This only displays when the contacts are
saved to the device. For more information, refer to
"Mark a Contact as Default" on page 53.
• Share namecard via: Send the contact's information
via Bluetooth, Email, Gmail, Messaging, or Wi-Fi Direct.
Contacts and Your Address Book