View a Gmail Message
1. From the Gmail Inbox, touch a message to view it.
2. The following options are available at the top of the
screen after a message has been selected:
: Archives the selected message.
: Deletes the message.
• Mark Unread
your screen to the right to see newer
• Older: Swipe your screen to the left to see older
to select one of the following additional
• Mark important/not important: Set the importance of
• Mute: Mute the sound in a message if applicable.
• Report spam: Report a message as spam. Touch the
UNDO option if you change your mind.
: After reading a message, marks
• Report phishing: Report a message that you feel is
trying to improperly get information from you.
• Settings: Displays Email settings that you can modify.
• Send feedback: Send feedback or report a problem.
• Help: Displays the Google.com webpage so you can
search the web for help.
Other Gmail Options
at the top of the screen to search through
your Gmail messages.
• Refresh: Send and receive new emails, and
synchronize your email with the Gmail account.
• Label settings: Set up and manage Labels for your
• Settings: Configure your Gmail account.
• Send feedback: Send Google feedback to improve the
Gmail app and service.
• Help: View help on using Gmail.