Use this option to set up, manage, and synchronize accounts,
including your Google and email accounts.
Add an Account
1. From the Settings screen, touch Accounts tab
2. Touch one of the account types.
3. Use the keyboard and follow the prompts to enter your
credentials and set up the account.
A green button appears next to the account type once
you have created an account. Your accounts are also
displayed in the Accounts section of the settings tabs.
Select the items you want to synchronize on your account
such as Books, Calendar, Contacts, and more.
1. From the Settings screen, under the Accounts tab,
touch an account type (such as Samsung account).
2. On the account type page, touch the account name.
• Touch the items you want to synchronize with your
account to place a check mark next to the item. This
includes such items as app data, calendar, contacts,
email, photos, and so on. The items that are available
to Sync depends on the type of account.
• Touch Sync now to sync all selected items.
• Touch Cancel sync to stop the synchronization.
• If there are multiple accounts for the account type,
touch Sync all to synchronize all of the accounts.