The Google Voice Search application allows you to search the
web using only your voice.
1. From the Home screen, touch
2. When the Google Voice Search screen displays, speak
the word or words that you would like to search for on
3. If the timer expires and the mic icon changes from red
to gray, touch the mic icon and speak the word or
words that you would like to search for on the internet.
Results are displayed on your device.
4. The following options are available at the bottom of
• Web: Touch Web to return to the original
• Images: Displays images for your search.
• News: Displays news articles on the item you
• More: Sweep your screen to the left to see additional
options such as Shopping, Videos, Blogs, Discussions,
Books, and Applications.
• Phone: Displays a phone number if applicable.