3 Way Calling (Multi Party Calling)
The 3 Way or Multi Party feature allows you to answer a
series of incoming calls and place them on hold. If this
service is supported by the network, all calls can be joined
together. You are notified of an incoming call by a call waiting
Note: The Merge option combines all of the calls you have
established with your phone (both active and on hold).
Swap places the current call on hold and then activates
the previous call.
This feature joins all of the calls you have established with
your phone (both active and on hold) into a multi party call.
and slide to the right to answer the call.
and slide to the right to answer the next call.
3. Touch Putting "Name/Number" on hold to put the
first call on hold.
4. Join the first two callers into a single multi party call by
5. To temporarily leave the conference call, touch
To rejoin the conference call touch
to end the call.
Using the Speakerphone During an
While in an active call, it is possible to enable the
1. Touch Speaker
The Speaker button now appears as
speakerphone is activated.
2. Use the Volume keys (located on the left side of your
phone) to adjust the volume.
3. To deactivate the speakerphone, touch Speaker