Front View of Your Device
1. Front facing camera: Take pictures and videos of
2. Proximity sensor: When holding the device close to
your ear, the touch screen will turn off.
3. External speaker: Allows you to hear the caller.
4. Application icons: You can place shortcuts to your
favorite applications on the Home screen.
5. Primary shortcuts: Allows quick access to important
features such as Phone, Email, Internet, Camera, and
6. Menu key: Access submenus with additional options
for different features and applications such as
Home screen, Phone, Contacts, Messaging, and Web.
7. Home key: Return to the main Home screen from any
Home screen or menu. Press and hold to display
Recent apps, Task Manager, and Google Now. Press
twice quickly to activate the S Voice application.
8. Back key: Step backwards when navigating a menu or