• Volume key: Assigns a function to the volume key.
Choose from the zoom key, the camera key, or the
• Timer: Use this for delayed time shots. You can set the
timer to Off, 2 sec, 5 sec, or 10 sec.
• White balance: Select an appropriate white balance, so
images have a true to life color range. The settings are
designed for specific lighting situations. These settings are
similar to the heat range for white balance exposure in
• Exposure value: Adjust the brightness level by moving
• Guidelines: Display viewfinder guides to help
composition when selecting subjects.
• Flash: Activate or deactivate the flash.
• Voice control: Activates voice control feature that allows
you to verbally take a photo.
• Contextual filename: Add the location as part of the
filename. You must first activate Location tag.
• Save as flipped: Take and save a mirror image video
when using self recording mode.
• Storage: Select the memory location for storage.
• Shutter sound: Turn the shutter sound on or off.
• Reset: Reset the camera settings.
View your Pictures
After you take a photo, you can access various options from
the Image Viewer. The Image Viewer uses your Gallery. For
more information, refer to "Gallery" on page 68.
Edit a Photo
You can edit your photos using the built in Photo editor
application on your device. The photo editor application
provides basic editing functions for pictures that you take on
your device. Along with basic image tuning like brightness,
contrast, and color it also provides a wide variety of effects
used for editing the picture.
1. From the Home screen, touch
2. Select a folder location and touch a file to open it.
3. With the image displayed, press
the Photo editor.
Edit to launch