Factory Data Reset
From this menu you can reset your device and sound settings
to the factory default settings.
1. From the Settings screen, touch Accounts tab
Back up and reset.
2. Touch Factory data reset.
3. Touch Reset device, then follow the prompts to
perform the reset.
Warning! Performing a Factory data reset erases all data
from your device and internal SD card, including
your Google account, system and application data
and settings, and downloaded applications. It does
not erase current system software, bundled
applications, and external SD card files such as
music and photos.
This section of the Settings screen contains permissions and
system settings for your device.
You must enable location services on your device for apps
(such as Google Maps) to use your location.
Note: Some apps may require one or more location services
be turned on for full functionality.
1. From the Settings screen, touch More tab
2. Touch ON/OFF to enable Location services.
3. Touch Mode to select how your location is determined:
• High accuracy: Use GPS, Wi-Fi, and mobile networks.
• Power saving: Use Wi-Fi and mobile networks
• GPS only: Use GPS only.
4. Apps that have requested your location are listed under
Recent location requests. Touch an entry to view its