• Alarm type: Set the way in which the alarm sounds when
activated. Choose either Melody, Vibration, Vibration and
melody, or Briefing.
• Alarm tone: Set the sound file which is played when the
alarm is activated. Select an option or touch Add for
• Alarm volume: Drag the slider to adjust the alarm's
• Location alarm: When activated, the alarm only sounds
when you are at a specific location. Touch ON/OFF to turn
it on, and then follow the onscreen instructions to enter a
• Snooze: Set a duration and the number of Snooze
• Smart alarm: Tracks body movements and calculates
the best time for sounding the alarm. Place the device
somewhere on your bed then the device's movement
sensor (also known as accelerometer) is sensitive enough
to work from any part of the bed. Set the Interval and the
• Name: Use a specific name for the alarm. The name
will appear on the display when the alarm activates.
2. Touch Save to store the alarm details.
Turn Off an Alarm
To stop an alarm when it sounds, touch and sweep the
icon to the right.
Set the Snooze Feature
To activate the Snooze feature after an alarm sounds,
touch and sweep the
first be set in the alarm settings. For more information,
refer to "Alarm" on page 156.
To delete an alarm, follow these steps:
1. From the Home screen, touch
2. Touch the alarm or alarms you wish to delete. A green
checkmark will appear next to each selection. Touch
Select all to delete all alarms.
3. Touch Delete.
icon to the left. Snooze must