Install certificates: Install authentication
MAC address: View your device's MAC address,
required when connecting to some secured networks
IP address: View your device's IP address (not
• WPS push button: Set up a connection to a WPS
(Wi-Fi Protected Setup) router or other equipment.
• WPS PIN entry: View the PIN used by your device to
set up a PIN-secured connection to a Wi-Fi router or
other equipment (not configurable).
Wi-Fi Direct allows device to device connections so you can
transfer large amounts of data over a Wi-Fi connection.
Note: See your service plan for applicable charges for
1. From a Home screen, touch
2. Touch ON/OFF to turn Wi-Fi on.
3. Touch Wi-Fi Direct.
4. Repeat Steps 1- 3 on the other device with which you
want to connect.
The steps on the other device may vary depending on
the device. Refer to the documentation for that device.
5. On your device, touch Scan. The device scans for other
Wi-Fi Direct devices.
• Once the device you want to connect to displays,
• On the other device, touch Connect within 30 seconds
to accept the connection.
6. Once connected, the other device will show as
Connected in your list of Wi-Fi Direct devices and the
icon will display at the top of your screen.