This option sets your Pointer speed for your mouse or
trackpad when you are using a keyboard dock accessory.
1. From the Language and input screen, touch
2. Drag the slider to the right to go faster or to the left to
3. Touch OK to save your setting.
Motions and Gestures
The Motions and Gestures settings allow you to set up
various Motion activation services. For more information, see
"Motions and Gestures" on page 18.
Motion allows you to control your device by performing
1. From the Settings screen, touch My device tab
Motions and gestures.
2. Touch ON/OFF at the top of your screen to activate
Motion and gestures.
3. The following options are available. Touch ON/OFF to
active each feature. Touch each feature for details.
• Direct call: Dial the currently displayed onscreen
Contact entry as soon as you place the device to
• Smart alert: Pickup the device to be alerted and
notified of you have missed any calls or messages.
• Zoom: Zoom screen content by tilting the device. In a
single motion, touch and hold two points on the display
then tilt the tilt the device back and forth to zoom in or
out. You must be on a screen where content can be
• Move an icon: Move an icon from one page to another
by moving the device to the left or right while holding
the selected icon.
• Browse an image: Touch and hold a desired onscreen
image to pan around it. Move the device left or right to
pan vertically or up and down to pan horizontally.
• Mute/pause: Mute incoming calls and any playing
sounds by turning the device display down on a