Share your media files with nearby devices using DLNA
(Digital Living Network Alliance) standards, over Wi-Fi.
1. Connect to a Wi-Fi network. For more information, refer
to "Connect to a Wi-Fi Network" on page 134.
2. From a Home screen, touch
3. Touch OFF/ON to turn Nearby devices on.
The device name displays under Device name. The
default is the model number.
Note: When enabled, the Nearby devices icon
the Status Bar.
4. In the Advanced section, set the following options:
• Shared contents: Select the content to share. Choices
are: Videos, Photos, and Music.
• Allowed devices: Indicate the devices accessible to
• Denied devices: Indicate the devices not accessible to
• Download to: Set whether to download data to Device
or SD card.
• Download from other devices: If a nearby device
attempts to download data, this setting indicates the
response. Options are: Always accept, Always ask, and