Menu to access the following options:
• Save as: Rename your current image and save it to
• Select image: Select a new image for editing.
• Take picture: Activate the camera and take a new
photo for editing.
• Share via: Share your saved photo by using Bluetooth,
Email, Wi-Fi Direct, and so on.
• Set as: Assign the currently saved image as either a
Contact photo, Home and lock screens, Home screen,
or Lock screen.
Using the Camcorder
In addition to taking photos, the camera also doubles as a
camcorder that allows you to record, view, and send videos.
Note: The camera may not be able to properly record videos
to a memory card with a slow transfer speed.
Tip: When recording video in direct sunlight or in bright
conditions, it is recommended that you provide your
subject with sufficient light by having the light source
1. From the main Home screen, touch
activate the camera mode.
2. Using the camera's main display screen as a
viewfinder, adjust the image by aiming the camcorder
at the subject.
3. Before you take a video, use the Volume control
buttons to zoom in or out. You can magnify the video up
to x4 (400 percent).