Add Attachments to a Message
To add an attachment to your message, touch
one of the following options:
Image: Attach an image.
Take a picture: Temporarily exit the message, take a
photo with the camera, and then attach it to your
Video: Attach a video.
Record video: Temporarily exit the message, record a
video with the camera, and then attach it to your message.
Audio: Attach an audio file.
Record audio: Temporarily exit the message, record audio
with the device's microphone, and then attach it to your
Memo: Attach a memo.
Calendar: Attach an event from your calendar.
Location: Attach a thumbnail of a map showing your location.
Contacts: Add an Address Book entry.
Add Additional Text
You can copy text such as names, phone numbers, and
events from your Contacts, Calendar or a Memo.
1. While composing a message, press
2. At the Add text screen, select one of the following:
• Memo: Insert text from a Memo.
• Calendar: Add the name, date, and time of a calendar
• Location: Add an address and the link to the location
• Contacts: Add the name and phone number of any of
• Text templates: Add predefined phrases and
event to your message.
using Google Maps.
your contacts to your message.