View information about your device, including status, legal
information, hardware and software versions, and battery
1. From the Settings screen, touch More tab
2. Touch items to view details:
• Software update: Connect to the network and
download new software. For more information, refer to
"Software Update" on page 132.
• Status: View Battery status, Battery level, IP address,
Wi-Fi MAC address, Bluetooth address, Serial number,
Up time, and Device status.
• Legal information: Displays Open source licenses,
Google legal, and License settings information.
Tip: To find your device's DivX
information about registering your device to play DivX
protected video, touch License settings
registration code and
• Device name: Change the name for your device. The
default is the model number: SAMSUNG-SM-G730A.
• Model number: Display your device's model number.
• Android version: Display the firmware version of your
• Baseband version: displays the baseband version
loaded on this handset.
• Kernel version: Display the kernel version of your
• Build number: Display your device's build number.