1. Microphone: Used for noise cancellation and stereo
2. Volume keys: Adjusts the ringer volume while in
standby mode or adjust the voice volume during a call.
When receiving an incoming call, briefly press down
either volume key to mute the ring tone. Adjusts text
size when reading a message.
3. Microphone: Allows other callers to hear you when
you are speaking to them. It is also used for the
4. Power/Accessory Interface connector: Allows you to
connect a Travel Charger or other optional accessories
such as a USB/data cable or a hands free headset for
convenient, hands free conversations.
5. Power/Lock key: Lets you power your device on and
off. Also allows you to lock or unlock the touch screen.
For more information on locking your device, see
"Home Screen Overview" on page 20.
6. 3.5mm Headset jack: Allows you to plug in
Rear View of Your Device
1. External speaker: Allows you to hear when the
Speakerphone is turned on.
2. Flash: Used to provide adequate light when taking
pictures in dark places.
3. Camera lens: Used to take pictures and shoot videos.