1. From the main Home screen, touch
Camera to activate the camera mode.
2. Using the device's main display screen as a viewfinder,
adjust the image by aiming the camera at the subject.
3. Before you take a picture, use the Up and Down
Volume keys to zoom in or out. You can magnify the
picture up to x4 (400 percent).
– or –
Pinch the screen to zoom out or pinch outwards to
4. If desired, before taking the photo, you can touch
onscreen icons to access various camera options and
5. You can also touch the screen to move the focus to the
area you touch.
6. Press the Camera key ( ) until the shutter sounds.
The picture is automatically stored within your
designated storage location. If no memory card is
installed, all pictures are stored on the device.
7. While viewing a picture, after you have taken it, pinch
the screen outwards to zoom in or pinch the screen
inwards to zoom out.
You can magnify the picture up to x4.
There are many different camera modes that you can use to
help optimize your photos depending on the conditions and
to return to the viewfinder.