• Operate the unit only with a power source as specified
in the "Specifications" section.
• A nameplate indicating operating voltage, power
consumption, etc., is located on the rear panel.
• Should any solid object or liquid fall into the cabinet,
unplug the unit and have it checked by qualified
personnel before operating it any further.
• Do not drop or place heavy objects on the power cord.
If the power cord is damaged, turn off the power
immediately. It is dangerous to use the unit with a
damaged power cord.
• Unplug the unit from the wall outlet if it is not to be used
for several days or more.
• Disconnect the power cord from the AC outlet by
grasping the plug, not by pulling the cord.
• The socket-outlet shall be installed near the equipment
and shall be easily accessible.
• Allow adequate air circulation to prevent internal heat
Do not place the unit on surfaces (rugs, blankets, etc.) or
near materials (curtains, draperies) that may block the
• Do not install the unit in a location near heat sources
such as radiators or air ducts, or in a place subject to
direct sunlight, excessive dust, mechanical vibration or
For BVM-F250A only
When installing the installation space must be secured in
consideration of the ventilation and service operation.
• Do not block the ventilation slots, and vents of the fans.
• Leave a space around the unit for ventilation.
• Leave more than 40 cm of space in the rear of the unit
to secure the operation area.
When the unit is installed on the desk or the like, leave at
least 1U (4.4 cm) or more of space above and below the
unit. Leaving 40 cm or more of space above the unit is
recommended for service operation.
Handling the Screen
• The OLED panel fitted to this unit is manufactured with
high precision technology, giving a functioning pixel
ratio of at least 99.99%. Thus a very small proportion of
pixels may be "stuck", either always off (black), always
on (red, green, or blue), or flashing. In addition, over a
long period of use, because of the physical
characteristics of the panel, such "stuck" pixels may
appear spontaneously. These problems are not a
• Do not leave the screen facing the sun as it can damage
the screen. Take care when you place the unit by a
• Do not push or scratch the monitor's screen. Do not
place a heavy object on the monitor's screen. This may
cause the screen to lose uniformity.
• The screen and the cabinet become warm during
operation. This is not a malfunction.
Due to the characteristics of the material used in the
OLED panel, permanent burn-in or reduction in
brightness may occur.
These problems are not a malfunction.
Images that may cause burn-in
• Masked images with aspect ratios other than 16:9
• Color bars or images that remain static for a long time
• Character or message displays that indicate settings or
the operating state
• On-screen displays such as center markers or area