5. Attach the front end of the control stay (A) to the
chassis. Make sure that the washer (B) is between
the control stay and the chassis.
6. Do a check of the wheel speed when the control
stay is attached and adjust the wheel speed if it is
9.7 Cutting system
9.7.1 To remove the cutting deck
1. Park the product on level ground.
2. Apply the parking brake.
3. Set the cutting height lever in the servicing position.
4. Pull the lift lever for the cutting deck rearward to its
locked position to lift up the cutting deck.
662 - 001 - 23.10.2018
5. Release the clip on the front cover with the tool
attached to the ignition key, and remove the cover.
6. Pull the spring handle out from the spring holder to
loosen the drive belt tension.
7. Disconnect the cutting height cable.
8. Remove the drive belt and put it in the belt holder.
9. Open the equipment frame lock.
Repair instructions - 63