9.1.1 To remove the covers
220.127.116.11 To remove the engine cover
1. Move the seat fully forward. See
and assemble the seat on page 24 .
2. Tilt the seat forward.
3. Remove the cotter pins and clevis pins from the
hinges behind the seat.
4. Pull the clips on the engine cover rearward. The
clips are found on the inner surface of the engine
5. Lift and remove the engine cover.
18.104.22.168 To remove the transmission cover
1. Remove the 4 screws.
2. Lift and remove the transmission cover.
662 - 001 - 23.10.2018
9 Repair instructions
22.214.171.124 To remove the front cover
1. Release the clip on the front cover with the tool
attached to the ignition key.
2. Remove the front cover. It is attached to the
equipment frame with 2 hooks.
126.96.36.199 To remove the side cover
Remove the 5 screws and remove the side cover.
188.8.131.52 To remove the frame tunnel cover
Remove the 4 screws and remove the frame tunnel
Repair instructions - 23