5. Measure the electrode gap and make sure that it is
Technical data on page 84 .
6. Bend the side electrode to adjust the electrode gap.
7. Put the spark plug back in and turn it by hand until it
touches the spark plug seat.
8. Tighten the spark plug with the spark plug wrench
until the washer is compressed.
9.3.1 Electrical system overview, P524 EFI
1. Main fuse, 20 A
4. Safety switch for the seat
5. Light switch
7. Hour meter
8. Microswitch for the hydrostatic transmission
9. Fuse holder
10. Ignition lock
11. Power outlet, 12 V
38 - Repair instructions
9. Tighten a used spark plug ⅛ of a turn more, and a
new spark plug ¼ turn more.
CAUTION: Spark plugs that are not
tightened correctly can cause damage to the
10. Replace the ignition cable shoe.
CAUTION: Do not try to start the engine if
the spark plug or ignition cable is removed.
9.3 Electrical system
9.3.2 To replace the circuit board
CAUTION: To prevent damage to the new
circuit board, do a check of the wires before you
connect them to the new circuit board.
1. Remove the negative cable from the battery.
2. Remove the side cover of the control panel. Refer to
To remove the covers on page 23 .
662 - 001 - 23.10.2018