be used reliably to determine whether or not further precautions are required.
Factors that influence the actual level of exposure of the workforce include
characteristics of the work room, the other sources of noise, etc. i.e. the number of
machines and other adjacent processes. Also the permissible exposure level can
vary from country to country, this information, however, will enable the user of the
machine to make a better evaluation of the hazard and risk.
1-4-7. To interrupt machine
When leaving the machine temporarily after completing a job, please turn off the
power switch on the operation panel and the main circuit breaker.
1-4-8. Completing a job
1) Always clean the machine or equipm ent. Remove and dispose of chips and clean
cover, guard and windows, etc.
2) Do not clean the machine or equipment before it has been stopped.
3) Return each machine component to its initial condition.
4) Check wipers for breakage. Replace broken wipers.
5) Check coolant, and lubrication oil for contamination. Change them if they are
6) Check coolant and lubricant levels. Add, if necessary.
7) Before leaving the machine at the end of the shift, please turn off t he power
switch on the operation (only on 6VK) and control panel, machine main circuit
breaker, and factory power source breaker in that order.
- 15 -