7.2 Configuring a Pulse Accumulator using serial connection
To configure the Pulse Accumulator using serial connection:
1. Disconnect the serial cable interface connecting the Pulse Accumulator and the Cloud Link 4G
2. Insert the female connector of the Pulse Accumulator into the male connector of the USB-to-serial
3. Connect the USB end of the serial cable to a PC running the MasterLink R510.xx desktop
4. Launch and login to the MasterLink R510.xx desktop application.
5. Navigate to the Settings menu. In the 'Communications Setup' tab, select the Serial Port Connector
and the Baud Rate (default value = 9600) and Click OK.
If multiple serial port connectors are detected, then ensure that you select the
correct port using the Connector drop-down. Also, ensure that you set the baud rate to
match the baud rate of the connected instrument.