6.2.7 How to Replace the Y-relay Board
How to detach the Y-relay board
(1) Detach the center cover (see Subsection 6.1.3 or 6.1.4).
(2) Detach the pen block cover (see Subsection 6.2.5).
(3) Disconnect all the cables from the Y-relay board.
To disconnect the Y-ﬂexible cable:
Remove the wiring harness tiewrap and detach the core attached with double-sided adhesive tape to the
(4) Remove the push roller sensor ﬂexible cable attached with double-sided adhesive tape to the Y-slider.
(5) Remove the two M3L6 binding head screws attaching the Y-relay board.
How to reinstall the Y-relay board
(1) Reattach the Y-relay board in the reverse order in which it was detached.
M3L6 binding head screw
6. DISASSEMBLY AND REASSEMBLY