(6) Remove the two M4L6 binding head screws attaching the pen block.
How to reinstall the pen block
(1) Attach the pen block to the Y-slider.
(2) Fasten the two M4L6 binding head screws to attach the pen block so that there is
(CE5000-120AP: 11.5 mm) between the bottom of the pen block and the cutting mat. Perform a
visual check to make sure that the pen block is not mounted at an angle.
(3) Reattach the other parts in the reverse order in which they were detached.
(4) Perform the pen force adjustment (see Section 7.5).
(5) Perform the auto registration mark sensor offset adjustment for the CE5000-40/60/120 (see Section 7.9).
Side view of the pen block
6. DISASSEMBLY AND REASSEMBLY
a gap of 10 mm