6.2.8 How to Replace the Cutting Mat
How to detach the cutting mat
(1) Detach the center cover (see Subsection 6.1.3 or 6.1.4).
(2) Detach the front guide (see Subsection 6.1.5 or 6.1.6).
(3) Detach the pen block (see Subsection 6.2.5).
(4) Peel off the cutting mat from the vacuum base.
How to reinstall the cutting mat
(1) Clean the surface of the vacuum base with alcohol where the cutting mat was attached.
(2) Attach the new cutting mat to the vacuum base as shown below.
(3) Make sure that there is no air between the cutting mat and the vacuum base.
(4) Attach the pen block (see Subsection 6.2.5).
(5) Reattach the other parts in the reverse order in which they were detached.
6. DISASSEMBLY AND REASSEMBLY
Fit the top of the cutting mat edge
to the vacuum base edge.
Fit the right cutting mat edge
against this vacuum base notch.