6.1.7 How to Replace the Rear Guide
How to detach the rear guide
(1) Remove the two M3L6 binding head screws from the rear guide.
(Remove the three M3L6 binding head screws from the rear guide for the CE5000-120/120AP.)
(2) Set the cam lever to the media hold position.
(3) Pull out the rear guide to the rear.
How to install the rear guide
(1) Slide in the rear guide and hook the notches to the left and right side plates as shown in the ﬁgure below.
(The CE5000-120/120AP has six notches; two notches for the left and right side plates, and four notches
for the center chassis.)
6. DISASSEMBLY AND REASSEMBLY
Hook this rear guide notch onto the side plate.