15. Be sure to lay down a protective pad before removing
assembly. Remove Outer Tub and Transmission
assembly from Cabinet. Turn assembly over and stand
on protective pad on Outer Tub rim.
16. Mark location of Transmission Support with respect to
the Outer Tub for ease of assembly.
©2005 Maytag Services
All manuals and user guides at all-guides.com
To avoid risk of electrical shock, personal injury or death,
disconnect power to unit before servicing.
17. Remove screws retaining Outer Tub to Transmission
Tub Seal/Transmission Disassembly
1. Disconnect power supply to unit.
2. Remove Transmission Assembly from washer, see
"Agitator/Spinner/Outer Tub/Transmission Removal"
3. Remove Transmission from Transmission Support by
removing screws on Verticle Support Legs.