1. Disconnect power supply to unit.
2. Remove Cycle Selector Knob and Switch Knobs.
3. Remove three screws along the top of the Console
and roll the Console forward.
4. Disconnect and remove Rocker Switches from
All manuals and user guides at all-guides.com
To avoid risk of electrical shock, personal injury or death,
disconnect power to unit before servicing.
5. Disconnect all wiring harness connectors from the
NOTE: Wear an Anti Static Wrist Strap and ground
yourself before working with Electronic Control
Boards. Always handle boards by the edge and don't
touch discreet components.
6. Depress the PCB locking tab and remove Circuit
7. Remove Switches by lifting locking tab and rotating
Switch to align with hole molded in Console.
©2005 Maytag Services