Liquid Bleach Dispenser
The dispenser automatically dilutes liquid chlorine
bleach before it reaches your wash load. To use, follow
1. Measure liquid chlorine bleach carefully, following
the instructions on the bottle.
2. Pour liquid chlorine bleach into the bleach
dispenser before adding the load. Avoid splashing
or over-filling the dispenser.
Pour liquid chlorine bleach into
• Never pour undiluted liquid chlorine bleach
directly onto the load or into the wash tub. It is a
powerful chemical and can cause fabric damage,
such as tearing or color loss, if not used properly.
• If you prefer to use color-safe, non-chlorine
bleach, pour it into the wash tub with your
detergent. Do not pour non-chlorine bleaches into
the bleach dispenser.
Provides a flow of water when holding the
switch in the On position.
©2005 Maytag Services
All manuals and user guides at all-guides.com
Fabric Softener Dispenser
The dispenser automatically releases liquid fabric
softener at the proper time during the cycle.
To use, follow these steps:
1. Pour a measured amount of fabric softener into
the dispenser to fill line only.
2. If fabric softener comes below line, add warm water.
If it is necessary to clean the dispenser:
1. Pull the dispenser off of the top of the agitator.
2. Soak for one hour in sink or container in hot water
and dishwashing liquid.
3. Hold hands over top and bottom of dispenser and
shake to loosen buildup.
4. Rinse with clean, hot water.
5. Repeat process if necessary.
6. Replace dispenser on agitator.
Do not use dishwashing liquid
inside the washer. Oversudsing
Automatic Lint Filtering System
The Lint Filtering System does not require
Wash and rinse water is filtered and re-filtered
continuously to trap lint shed by most fabrics during
the agitation cycle before it can be redeposited on the
wash load. The engineered hole design on the wash
basket in conjunction with water flow produced by the
agitator, traps lint away from the clothes between the
inner wash basket and the outer tub. Lint is
automatically flushed from the washer during the spin
If for any reason you open the washer lid when the
washer is in a spin or extract period, the operation will
immediately stop. This is for your personal safety. If
your washer does not stop, call your service technician
immediately. When the lid is closed, the operation will