Important Safety Information
To reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, serious injury
or death to persons when using your washer, follow
these basic precautions:
• Read all instructions before using the washer.
• Refer to the Grounding Instructions in the Installation
Manual for the proper grounding of the washer.
• Do not wash articles that have been previously
cleaned in, washed in, soaked in, or spotted with
gasoline, dry-cleaning solvents, or other flammable or
explosive substances as they give off vapors that
could ignite or explode.
• Do not add gasoline, dry-cleaning solvents, or other
flammable or explosive substances to the wash
water. These substances give off vapors that could
ignite or explode.
• Under certain conditions, hydrogen gas may be
produced in a hot water system that has not been
used for two weeks or more. Hydrogen gas is
explosive. If the hot water system has not been used
for such a period, before using a washing machine or
combination washer-dryer, turn on all hot water
faucets and let the water flow from each for several
minutes. This will release any accumulated hydrogen
gas. The gas is flammable, do not smoke or use an
open flame during this time.
• Do not allow children to play on or in the washer.
Close supervision of children is necessary when the
washer is used near children. This is a safety rule for
• Before the washer is removed from service or
discarded, remove the lid to the washing
• Do not reach into the washer if the wash tub is
• Do not install or store the washer where it will be
exposed to water and/or weather.
• Do not tamper with the controls.
• Do not repair or replace any part of the washer, or
attempt any servicing unless specifically
recommended in the User-Maintenance instructions
or in published user-repair instructions that you
understand and have the skills to carry out.
• To reduce the risk of an electric shock or fire, do not
use an extension cord or an adapter to connect the
washer to the electrical power source.
• Use your washer only for its intended purpose,
• Always disconnect the washer from electrical supply
before attempting any service. Disconnect the power
cord by grasping the plug, not the cord.
• Install the washer according to the Installation
Instructions. All connections for water, drain,
electrical power and grounding must comply with
local codes and be made by licensed personnel
All manuals and user guides at all-guides.com
NOTE: The Warnings and Important Safety Instructions
Always contact your dealer, distributor, service agent or
the manufacturer about any problems or conditions you
do not understand.
when required. Do not do it yourself unless you know
• To reduce the risk of fire, clothes which have traces
of any flammable substances such as vegetable oil,
cooking oil, machine oil, flammable chemicals,
thinner, etc. or anything containing wax or chemicals
such as in mops and cleaning cloths, must not be
put into the washer. These flammable substances
may cause the fabric to catch on fire by itself.
• Do not use fabric softeners or products to eliminate
static unless recommended by the manufacturer of
the fabric softener or product.
• Keep your washer in good condition. Bumping or
dropping the washer can damage safety features. If
this occurs, have your washer checked by a qualified
• Replace worn power cords and/or loose plugs.
• Be sure water connections have a shut-off valve and
that fill hose connections are tight. Close the shut-off
valves at the end of each wash day.
• Loading lid must be closed any time the washer is in
operational fill, tumble, or spin. Do not attempt to
bypass the loading lid switch by permitting the
washer to operate with the loading lid open.
• Always read and follow manufacturer's instructions
on packages of laundry and cleaning aids. Heed all
warnings or precautions. To reduce the risk of
poisoning or chemical burns, keep them out of the
reach of children at all times (preferably in a locked
• Always follow the fabric care instructions supplied by
the garment manufacturer.
• Never operate the washer with any guards and/or
• Do not operate the washer with missing or broken
• Do not bypass any safety devices.
• Failure to install, maintain, and/or operate this
washer according to the manufacturer's instructions
may result in conditions which can produce bodily
injury and/or property damage.
appearing in this manual are not meant to cover
all possible conditions and situations that may
occur. Common sense, caution and care must
be exercised when installing, maintaining, or
operating the washer.