• Use either liquid or granular laundry detergent. For
best results, be sure detergent is added to the
washer BEFORE the load and be sure the wash
water is above 60
• Use the correct amount of detergent for the load size,
soil level and water conditions. Use more detergent if
you have hard water and very soiled loads.
If you have soft water or a lightly soiled load, use less
detergent. (See manufacturer's instructions.)
• Wipe up any detergent spills on the washer.
• For best results add the detergent to the washtub
before adding the load.
• Put dry, unfolded clothes loosely in the tub, up to the
top row of holes for a maximum load.
• Do not wrap large items like sheets around the
• Mix large and small items for best circulation. Wash
bulky items like blankets separately.
• When laundering wrinkle free items or items of
delicate construction, washable woolens or loosely
knit items, never use less than the MEDIUM water
level setting. This will minimize shrinkage, wrinkling
and pulling of seams.
• Close lid carefully to avoid slamming.
All manuals and user guides at all-guides.com
©2005 Maytag Services