v The adapter supports the following standards for the different ports and functions:
– AIX NIM and Linux Network Install are supported
– IBTA RoCE v2 support
– IEEE 802.3ae in the 10 GbE ports
– 802.3ab in the 1 GbE ports
– Ether II and IEEE 802.3 for encapsulated frames
– 802.1p for setting up priority levels in tagged VLAN frames
– 802.1Q for VLAN tagging
– 802.3x for flow control
– 802.3ad for load-balancing and failover
– IEEE 802.3ad and 802.3 for link aggregation
v The adapter provides message signal interrupts (MSI), MSI-X, and support of legacy pin interrupts.
v The adapter supports jumbo frames up to 9.6 KB.
v The adapter supports gigabit EtherChannel (GEC) with the existing software.
v The adapter supports TCP checksum offload transmission control protocol (TCP), user datagram
protocol (UDP), TCP segmentation Offload (TSO) for IPv4 and IPv6.
v Supports TCP segmentation or large send offload
v Supports EEPROM-SPI and single EEPROM
v Compliant with European Union Directive 2002/95/EC on the Restriction of the Use of Certain
Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Equipment
Figure 51. PCIe3 LP 2-Port 10 GbE NIC and RoCE SFP+ Copper Adapter
Adapter FRU number
00RX859 (Designed to comply with RoHS requirement)
Low-profile tailstock: 00RX856
Managing PCIe adapters