to view the
enable and disable polled read points.
NOTE Enable JVM support on the browser in order for this window to function properly. See
The polling state displays the current polling setting (
Enabling polling from the
polling from byte stream displays the
Read Tags Window
Clear Tag List
The list of tags appears in a table with the following attributes for each tag:
- Unique tag EPC ID.
- Received Signal Strength Indication.
- Antenna ID on which the tag is seen.
time stamp - UTC time (in microseconds) when the tag was first seen.
time stamp - UTC time (in microseconds) when the tag was last seen.
Polling State: Enabled from byte stream
- Starts inventory operation on the connected antennas.
- Stops the ongoing inventory operation.
- Clears the current tag list.
- Number of times the tag has been identified on the specific antenna.
Polling State: Enabled from Web
Administrator Console 4 - 19
to initiate an on-demand scan and/or to
Appendix D, Java