on the selection menu to view the
reader and read points (antennas).
Reader Status Window
[Time Difference with UTC]. Click the link to adjust the reader date and time settings.
- Displays how long the reader has been running, in the format of [Number of Days] [Number of
Hours] [Number of Minutes] [Number of Seconds].
- Displays the CPU usage, the user applications (if any), and the system usage.
- Displays the total allocated RAM for the reader, the memory used, and free memory.
is 10 seconds.
Firmware Version/Update on page 4-29
Commit/Revert on page 4-32
System Log on page 4-33
Shutdown on page 4-34
to immediately log out of the
window provides consolidated reader status information:
- The current system clock value, in the format [Year] [Month] [Day] [Hour: Minute: Second]
- Displays the flash memory usage by partition.
- Sets the refresh interval (in seconds) for the window. The status information refreshes every
is the user configured value for the refresh interval). The minimum refresh interval value
window. This window displays information about the
Administrator Console 4 - 13