Disconnected Transmission Cable Location
This function notifies the ID of a slave module that has been separated from the RJ51AW12AL because of disconnection in
the transmission cables (DP, DN) between the RJ51AW12AL and the slave module, to locate the disconnection in the
transmission cables (DP, DN) from the upper system.
• To enable the disconnected transmission cable location detection function, execute automatic address
detection when configuring, modifying, or expanding the system. ( Page 58 Automatic Address
• After a system is configured, the disconnection detection may work when a slave module is disconnected
from the system. Execute automatic address detection after modifying the system.
• Even if disconnection in the transmission cable (DP, DN) is detected, the AnyWireASLINK transmission
does not stop.
How to check the transmission cable disconnection status
When the AnyWireASLINK system is in the following status, the transmission cable (DP, DN) have been disconnected or a
slave module error has occurred.
• The ALM LED turns on.
• 'DP/DN disconnection error' (X4) turns on.
• The number of error IDs is stored in 'Number of the error IDs' (Un\G8192).
• The disconnected ID (address) is stored in 'Error ID information storage area' (Un\G8193 to Un\G8320).
• The bits corresponding to disconnected IDs (addresses) of the following buffer memory areas turn on.
Un\G8704 to Un\G8719
Un\G8736 to Un\G8751
Un\G8768 to Un\G8799
Un\G8800 to Un\G8831
• DP/DN disconnection error (error code: 0CCAH) is stored in 'Latest error code storage area' (Un\G10256) and the
disconnected ID is stored in 'Latest error ID storage area' (Un\G10257).
• An error (error code: 0CCAH) is displayed on an engineering tool. ( Page 75 Checking with the "Module Diagnostics"
*1 If multiple errors occur simultaneously, the latest error is displayed.
1.7 Disconnected Transmission Cable Location Detection Function
Error ID information bit area (bit output)
Error ID information bit area (bit input)
Error ID information bit area (word output)
Error ID information bit area (word input)