How to check the same ID used status
When the AnyWireASLINK system is in the following status, the same ID is used for multiple modules.
Even in the same ID used status, the AnyWireASLINK transmission does not stop.
• 'Slave module alarm signal' (X10) turns on.
• Same ID used error (error code: 0D90H) is stored in 'Latest error code storage area' (Un\G10256) and the same ID is
stored in 'Latest error ID storage area' (Un\G10257).
• An error (error code: 0D90H) is displayed on an engineering tool. ( Page 75 Checking with the "Module Diagnostics"
• The relevant ID is stored in 'Alarm ID information storage area' (Un\G9985 to Un\G10112).
*1 If multiple errors occur simultaneously, the latest error is displayed.
How to recover from same ID used status
Check 'Number of the alarm IDs' (Un\G9984) and 'Alarm ID information storage area' (Un\G9985 to Un\G10112). Then set a
unique ID (address) in all the slave modules. ( Page 102 Number of the alarm IDs, Page 103 Alarm ID information
Set IDs (addresses) of slave modules and execute automatic address detection of the RJ51AW12AL. Then, the IDs of the
slave modules are stored in the RJ51AW12AL and the error is cleared. ( Page 58 Automatic Address Detection Function)
While an ID (address) is used for multiple slave modules, executing either of the following can eliminate the same ID used
error. However, the address is still used for the multiple slave modules.
• Powering off and on the AnyWireASLINK system
• Turning off and on 'Error flag clear command' (Y0)
1.4 Same ID Used Detection Function