Same ID Used Detection Function
This function checks whether the same ID is used for multiple slave modules through automatic address detection or same
address used check. The LEDs of the relevant slave modules are forcibly turned on.
• ID duplications are detected through automatic address detection or same address used check. If the CPU
module is reset or the power is turned off after ID duplication detection, the same ID used status cannot be
checked until automatic address detection or same address used check is executed again.
• Even if an ID is assigned to multiple modules, a single ID is stored in 'Number of the alarm IDs' (Un\G9984)
and 'Alarm ID information storage area' (Un\G9985 to Un\G10112). For example, even when multiple
modules have an ID 000AH, "1" is stored in 'Number of the alarm IDs' (Un\G9984) and "000AH" is stored in
'Alarm ID information storage area' (Un\G9985 to Un\G10112).
How to execute automatic address detection
For details on automatic address detection, refer to the following.
Page 58 Automatic Address Detection Function
How to execute same address used check
Turn off and on 'Overlap address inspection command' (Y2). If 'Overlap address inspection flag' (X15) turns on and off, it
indicates that the same address used check is completed.
The same address used check cannot be executed under any of the following conditions.
• When an error occurs in the AnyWireASLINK system (Example: Short circuit, 24VDC external power supply voltage drop)
• Within approximately five seconds after the AnyWireASLINK system is powered on or system is reset
• While 'Adjustment mode executing flag' (XF) is on
• While 'Parameter access completion flag' (X11) is off
• When the automatic address detection is in progress (While 'Automatic address detection flag' (X14) is on)
• When the same address used check is in progress (While 'Overlap address inspection flag' (X15) is on)
• When the parameter access is in progress (While 'Parameter access request command for the slave module' (Y10),
'Parameter batch read command for the slave module' (Y11), or 'Parameter batch write command for the slave module'
(Y12) is on)
• When any of the following errors has occurred
Transmission cable voltage drop error
DP/DN short error
24V/DP short error
RJ51AW12AL hardware failure
CPU module stop error (IORSTL signal detection)
System error (NMI signal detection)
CPU module error (ITERR signal detection)
ASIC access error (library I/F function access error)
1.4 Same ID Used Detection Function