The contents described in this chapter must be read before using this product.
Always read the instructions before use.
Mitsubishi Electric standard
Mitsubishi Electric constant-
• Microsoft and Visual C++ are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
• MODBUS is a registered trademark of SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC USA, INC.
• Other company and product names herein are the trademarks and registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Notes on descriptions in this Instruction Manual
• Connection diagrams in this Instruction Manual appear with the control logic of the input terminals as source logic, unless
otherwise specified. (For the control logic, refer to
Harmonic Suppression Guidelines
• All the models of the inverters used by specific consumers are covered by "the Harmonic Suppression Guidelines for
Consumers Who Receive High Voltage or Special High Voltage". (For details, refer to
Operation panel equipped on the inverter
Parameter unit (FR-PU07)
Operation panel on the inverter / enclosure surface operation panel (FR-PA07) / LCD operation panel (FR-
LU08) / parameter unit
Mitsubishi Electric FREQROL-CS80 series inverter
Parameter number (Number assigned to function)
Operation using the PU (operation panel/parameter unit)
Operation using the control circuit signals
Combined operation using the PU (operation panel/parameter unit) and External operation