4 mA input fault
The inverter output is shut off when the analog input current is 2 mA or less for the time set in Pr.778 4 mA input
check filter. This function is available when Pr.573 4 mA input check selection = "2 or 3". (Refer to
This protective function is not available in the initial status.
• Check for a break in the wiring for the analog current input.
• Check that the Pr.778 setting is not too short.
• Check the wiring for the analog current input.
• Set the Pr.778 setting larger.
Inverter output fault
The inverter output is shutoff when a fault occurred on the inverter output side (load side) during operation when
"1 (initial value)" is set in Pr.631 Inverter output fault detection enable/disable selection. The inverter may not be
able to detect errors when the carrier frequency or running frequency is too high.
Check for a ground fault in the motor and connection cable.
• Remedy the earth (ground) fault portion.
• Check the Pr.631 setting.
Available for the FR-CS84-160 or lower or the FR-CS82S.
• If protective functions with indication of "Fault" on the FR-LU08 or FR-PU07 are activated, "ERR" appears in the fault history
of the FR-LU08 or FR-PU07.
• If faults other than the above appear, contact your sales representative.
Check first when you have a trouble
• If the cause is still unknown after every check, it is recommended to initialize the parameters, set the required parameter values
and check again.
Motor does not start
An appropriate power supply voltage is
(The operation panel display is not
The motor is not connected properly.
Power on a molded case circuit breaker (MCCB), an earth leakage
circuit breaker (ELB), or a magnetic contactor (MC).
Check for the decreased input voltage, input phase loss, and wiring. ―
Check the wiring between the inverter and the motor.
If the commercial power supply-inverter switchover function is active,
check the wiring of the magnetic contactor (MC) between the inverter
and the motor.
4 mA input fault
6. PROTECTIVE FUNCTIONS
6.6 Check first when you have a trouble