• An instantaneous power failure occurring during tuning will result in a tuning error. After power is restored, the inverter starts
normal operation. Therefore, when the STF (STR) signal is ON, the motor starts forward (reverse) rotation.
• Any fault occurring during tuning is handled as in the normal operation. However, if the retry function is set, no retry is
• The set frequency monitor displayed during the offline auto tuning is 0 Hz.
Changing the motor constant
• The motor constants can be set directly when the motor constants are known in advance, or by using the data measured
during offline auto tuning.
• If "9999" is set, tuning data will be invalid.
Parameters referred to
Pr.9 Electronic thermal O/L relay
Pr.71 Applied motor
Pr.156 Stall prevention operation selection
Pr.178 to Pr.182 (Input terminal function selection
Pr.195 (Output terminal function selection)
5.9 (C) Motor constant parameters