Reverse rotation prevention selection
This function can prevent reverse rotation fault resulting from the incorrect input of the start signal.
• Set this parameter to limit the motor rotation to only one direction.
• This parameter is valid for all of the reverse rotation and forward rotation keys of the operation panel and of the parameter
unit, the start signals (STF, STR signals) via external terminals, and the forward and reverse rotation commands through
The frequency and acceleration/deceleration time for JOG operation can be set. JOG operation is possible in both External
operation and PU.
JOG operation can be used for conveyor positioning, test operation, etc.
The Initial value of the Pr.20 is set to 50 Hz.
JOG operation using the External signals
• Operation can be started and stopped by the start signals (STF and STR signals) when the Jog operation selection (JOG)
signal is ON.
• Use Jog acceleration/deceleration time (
• For each signal, refer to the following table and assign the function by using any of
Setting of Pr.178 to Pr.182
Forward rotation STF
Reverse rotation STR
JOG operation using the PU
• When the operation panel or parameter unit is in the JOG operation mode, the motor runs only while a key for start
command is pressed.
5.5 (D) Operation command and frequency command
0 to 400 Hz
0 to 3600 s
) to set the acceleration/deceleration time during JOG operation.
Both forward and reverse rotations
Reverse rotation disabled
Forward rotation disabled
Set the frequency during JOG operation.
Set the motor acceleration/deceleration time during JOG operation.
For the acceleration/deceleration time, set the time until the
set in Pr.20 Acceleration/deceleration reference
frequency is reached.
The acceleration/deceleration times cannot be set separately.
Pr.178 to Pr.189 (Input terminal function