• While the RT signal is OFF, Pr.44 Second acceleration/deceleration time and Pr.45 Second deceleration time are used
as the set frequency accelerating/decelerating time at turn ON of the acceleration/deceleration signal. If the Pr.7 and Pr.8
settings are longer, the acceleration/deceleration time set by Pr.7 and Pr.8 are applied.
While the RT signal is ON, Pr.44 and Pr.45 settings are used as the acceleration/deceleration time regardless of the Pr.7 and
• During External operation, the remotely-set frequency set with RH and RM signals is added to the terminal 4 input and
External operation mode frequency (PU operation mode frequency when
operation)) except multi-speed setting.
• During PU operation, the remotely-set frequency set with RH and RM signal operation is added to the PU running
Frequency setting storage
= "1", the remotely-set frequency (frequency set by RH/RM operation) is stored to the memory (EEPROM).
When power is switched OFF once, then ON, operation is resumed with the stored set frequency.
= "2 or 3", the set frequency is not stored, so when switching the power ON again after being switched OFF,
the remotely-set frequency becomes 0 Hz.
• The remotely-set frequency is stored at the point when the start signal (STF or STR) turns OFF. Remotely-set frequency
is stored every minute after turning OFF (ON) the RH and RM signals together. Every minute, the frequency is overwritten
in the EEPROM if the latest frequency is different from the previous one when comparing the two. This cannot be written
with RL signals.
• When switching the start signal from ON to OFF, or changing frequency by the RH or RM signal frequently, set the frequency
setting value storage function (write to EEPROM) invalid (Pr.59 = "2 or 3"). If the frequency setting value storage function is
valid (Pr.59 = "1"), the frequency is written to EEPROM frequently, and this will shorten the life of the EEPROM.
Clearing the settings
= "1 or 2" and the clear (RL) signal is turned ON, the remotely-set frequency is cleared. When
the STF or STR signal is turned OFF, the remotely-set frequency is cleared.
5.4 (F) Setting of acceleration/deceleration time and acceleration/deceleration pattern
= "3" (External and PU combined
= "3" and