• Normally, the motor runs at the initial value as it is. However, adjust to suit the moment of inertia (J) of the load or the size
of the torque.
Adjustment of restart operation (Pr.165, Pr.611)
• The stall prevention operation level at a restart operation can be set in
, the acceleration time to reach
be set. This can be set individually from the normal acceleration time.
• Changing the terminal assignment using Pr.178 to Pr.182 (Input terminal function selection) may affect the other functions.
Set parameters after confirming the function of each terminal.
• The SU and FU signals are not output during the restart. These signals are output after the restart cushion time passes.
Parameters referred to
Pr.7 Acceleration time, Pr.21 Acceleration/deceleration time increments
Pr.13 Starting frequency
Pr.65, Pr.67 to Pr.69 (Retry function)
Pr.78 Reverse rotation prevention selection
Pr.178 to Pr.182 (Input terminal function selection)
5.10.4 Power failure time deceleration-to-stop function
At instantaneous power failure or undervoltage, the motor can be decelerated to a stop or to the set frequency for the re-
Power failure stop
Action setting at undervoltage and power failure
to select the action at an undervoltage and power failure.
Action at undervoltage and power failure
Output is controlled to decelerate the motor to
Power failure stop function (Pr.261 = "1")
• Even if power is restored during deceleration triggered by a power failure, deceleration stop is continued after which the
inverter stays stopped. To restart operation, turn the start signal OFF then ON again.
5.10 (A) Application parameters
Pr.20 Acceleration/deceleration reference frequency
During deceleration at
occurrence of power failure
During stop at
Turn OFF STF once to make acceleration again
Power failure time deceleration-to-stop function disabled
Power failure time deceleration-to-stop function enabled
Select action at an undervoltage or when a power failure occurs.
Power restoration during
deceleration at occurrence of
Output is controlled to decelerate
the motor to a stop.
after a restart operation can