Adjusting the stall prevention operation signal and output timing (OL
• If the output current exceeds the stall prevention operation level and stall prevention is activated, the Overload warning
(OL) signal turns ON for 100 ms or more. The output signal turns OFF when the output current falls to the stall prevention
operation level or less.
Pr.157 OL signal output timer
• This function also operates during regeneration avoidance operation ("
0 (initial value)
0.1 to 25
Output after the set time (s).
OL output signal
• For the OL signal, set "3 (positive logic)" or "103 (negative logic)" in Pr.195 (Output terminal function selection) to assign
• If the stall prevention operation lowers the output frequency to 0.5 Hz and kept the level for 3 seconds, the stall prevention stop
(E.OLT) is activated to shut off the inverter output.
• Changing the terminal assignment using Pr.195 (Output terminal function selection) may affect the other functions. Set
parameters after confirming the function of each terminal.
5.6 (H) Protective function parameter
can be used to set whether to output the OL signal immediately, or to output it after a certain
Pr.157 Set time(s)
" overvoltage stall).